Hong Kong Taxation is simple and tax rate is low. According to Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance, there are 3 direct taxes in Hong Kong. They are Profit Tax, Salary Tax and Property Tax. The year of assessment is from 1 April to 31 March of next year.
In Profit Tax, Hong Kong adopts a territorial source principal of taxation. Only profits which have a source in Hong Kong are taxable here. Profits sourced elsewhere are not subject to Hong Kong Profit Tax.
We provides the following taxation services:
- Tax Return
- Completing and filing Employer's Return
- Completing and filing Properties Tax Return
- Completing and filing Salaries Tax Return
- Applying for Personal Assessment (Including Completing and Filing Properties Tax Return and Salaries Tax Return
- Representation of clients in dealing with tax authorities in IRD inquiries, appeals or objection
- Assistance in handling tax field audits or tax investigations of IRD
- Tax planning for corporate and personal to maximum profits